I made the top a long time ago, but yesterday I decided to stitch the bottom of it together and finish the pillow… by hand… maybe not so time-smart.
I bought 4 of those peg board thingys, but they always fell off the wall, no matter what i did, and they got the corners broken off from their falling to the ground. I decided to take the cabinet liners from the old nasty duplex (after cleaning them, of course) and glue (with fabric glue – the most convenient thing I had) the peg boards on them. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself.
I have practiced for an hour and a half today.
School starts tomorrow… must get there early to check instruments out to whoever needs them.